Auto Battle Activity
So people know, it's ok to Auto Battle now. If a problem pops up again I'll let everyone know, but the changes I made should take a lot of strain off the server.
Thank you for helping out!
Posted by Ignis on February 20th, 2024 at 2:01 PM
Auto Battle Bug Fix
There was a Bug with the Auto Repeat setting, it should work now but re-aligned things to the way they were yesterday with auto attack being the default behavior of Auto Setting.
Posted by Ignis on February 20th, 2024 at 7:28 AM
Discord button was added to the taskbar.
Chat button will show even if Auto Battle is running.
Posted by Ignis on February 19th, 2024 at 9:22 PM
Player Server Resource Updates
So I've looked into what happened in greater detail, and it is what I thought: too many people playing at once. But some were certainly using more server resources than others.
To combat this I have made the following changes:
- Access to Auto Battle has been restored for all accounts.
- If Auto Battling is running, Mini Chat will be turned off.
- If "Camp>Quick Actions" are used, Auto Battling will be disabled.
- Free to Play Accounts will default to auto attacking with their AI setting soon. Some will actually prefer this.
- "Auto AI" was renamed to "Auto Setting" for clarification of the above.
Posted by Ignis on February 17th, 2024 at 1:11 AM
Hey all! It seems the games been getting a little too popular and we're having some resource issues. As a temporary measure only users with Support Status can use auto battle.
Also rankings will be unavailable since I know those can be a resource hit.
I'd encourage any of you capable of adventuring to stick with that and spare auto battle resources for the players that can get more out of it in the future.
Thank you to everyone for understanding.
Posted by Ignis on February 16th, 2024 at 6:16 PM