List of Rules
Users are not allowed to do the following:
- Access this website if you are under 13 years of age. Please leave immediately if you are under 13.
- Own more than two accounts here. If a family member or a friend is playing here on your home network with you, please seek approval from someone at the Contact Page to play and trade together.
- Threaten the Administrator that they can, or will, hack the site. This is a
serious offense that is more likely to result in an immediate ip address AND/OR account ban.
- Play against themselves in any form.
- Purposely lose PVP games to benefit another's, or their own, account.
- Abuse found game bugs instead of reporting them with "Help>Report a Problem".
- Dual log. Notify the administrator Ignis via e-mail at the information here or a moderator such as Acrii, Saless or butz in game
if you share a connection with another player and need to receive protection.
- Buy your own items from the auction and/or trading system.
- Use the auction as a method of trading. Use the trade system for that.
- Use the auction and/or trading system as a method of storage for any accounts you have.
- Give away your account to other players without staff permission. This will lead to too many illegitimate transactions and possible account "donkeying".
- Abuse the auction and/or trading system as a method of credit and/or coin transferring between two accounts you have.
- Set up macros/bots to play the game for them. Failure to abide by this rule will lead to long term account restrictions.
- Set up scripts that alter how the game behaves. Using and/or distributing such scripts will result in a ban with no warning if you are discovered.
- Beg other users for real money, credit or any other in game items.
- Pimp your own creatures to yourself by using another account.
- Edit URL variables during the game. An example of this is changing the value of "game_id=" during battle.
- Mini-moderate. This means acting as if you are a moderator or have some authority in the game when you in fact do not.
Warning: Ignorance of these rules is no excuse for breaking them. If you break a rule, it is up
to the administrator or moderator's discretion whether or not to ban your account, ip address, send you to Troll Prison, delete your account, or a combination of any of these.
Chat Room Rules
The following is a list of rules that must be adhered to in any chat room:
- No trolling, no spamming, no flaming and no bringing up a topic just to upset people.
- No links to Illegal content.
- The staff here are just people and deserve the same basic human respect as anyone else.
- Constructive criticism of PN is fine, but acting like a jerk that won't listen to reason may get you muted.
- Only English is allowed in public channels.
- No one's perfect, but please do your best to chill out.
- No racism.
- No putting down others for their sexual orientation or gender identity.
- The chat is not intended for any serious debates. Please stop discussing a subject if the staff asks you to.
- Do not attack anyone for talking openly about their life. Constructive advice is fine. If you don't know the difference, just be quiet.
- If a person is reasonably offended by a conversation or topic, it has to stop. If you are the offended person in question, be sure to voice it clearly instead of starting a fight. Escalating fights is just as bad as starting them.
- If you want to advertise your own project here, you should contact Ignis first. Perhaps he'd even be interested in an affiliation if you have actual traffic to contribute.
- Keep posted advertisements for your auctions short, infrequent and limited to the Game Room. If it starts to get annoying, you will be asked to stop.
- Do not argue with a staff member when you are told to follow a rule. Instead, in game mail Ignis in private about the disagreement if you think there was an injustice done to you.
- Do not mini-moderate in the chat rooms. Leave it to moderators to tell players what they're doing wrong.
- No linking Adult Content, such as pornography or dangerous activities.
- If you are linking something that's worse than what's in the game, warn people.
- Keep swearing limited.